The World Anti-Doping Agency is actively responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak as it relates to the Global Anti-Doping Program. Below will capture all of our updates and resources for athletes and other members of the anti-doping community during, what is, a rapidly evolving situation. Athletes are also encouraged to follow updates by the International Olympic Committee on its dedicated section within Athlete 365. For general updates related to COVID-19, we would refer all to the World Health Organization.
- 23 March 2020: WADA responds to athlete queries concerning anti-doping in light of COVID-19
- 20 March 2020: WADA updates its COVID-19 guidance for Anti-Doping Organizations
- 6 March 2020: WADA monitors integrity of anti-doping testing worldwide in light of the Covid-19 virus
- 28 February 2020: WADA cancels 2020 Annual Symposium in light of Coronavirus
- 21 February 2020: WADA update regarding testing of Chinese athletes in light of coronavirus