Last updated [28 July 2014] V1.0
Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information via our Website:
- Information relating to your use of the Website and the device you use to access the Website, through cookies and other similar technologies; and
- Information you voluntarily supply to us (for example, by contacting us via email or via the Contact us form, by creating an account on WADAConnect, or by sending us your resume via the “Careers” section).
Use of Your Information
WADA may use the personal information collected through this Website:
- To operate the Website;
- To improve the Website and to make WADA’s operations better and more effective;
- For any purpose you clearly intend when submitting the information to us (i.e. reviewing a job application, or replying to your email to us).
WADA won’t use your personal information for any direct marketing or unsolicited follow-up unless you have first been informed of, and expressly consented to, this use.
Sharing Your Information
WADA will not share your personal information with third parties except where required by law or legal process. However, WADA may share your personal information between its two offices in Montreal (Canada) and Lausanne (Switzerland).
WADA may also share your personal information with third parties that process this information on WADA’s behalf. WADA will require those parties to only use your personal information in accordance with WADA’s instructions and will prohibit those parties from using the personal information on behalf of anyone else (including on behalf of themselves).
International Information Transfers
WADA will collect and store your personal information in Canada and/or Switzerland, where WADA is established. Personal information we store in Canada or Switzerland is subject to applicable Canadian, Quebec and Swiss data protection and privacy laws. European users should note that both Switzerland and, to a more limited extent, Canada, have been deemed by the European Commission to be jurisdictions that provide adequate levels of legal protection for privacy. While Quebec offers an equivalent level of protection, no such formal decision has been taken. By using this Website you consent to the transfer of your personal information to Quebec.
Cookies Used by this Website
This Website may use different kinds of cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users;
- Tracking your use of this Website to better its development in accordance with your requirements;
- Building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across this Website, with the purpose of improving this Website.
Changes to this Policy
WADA may update this Policy from time to time. To help you keep track of which version you are reading, WADA will display the date of each version’s publication on this page. If WADA changes this Policy in a way that WADA deems material, we will display a prominent notice on the Website for a period of time before and after the Policy has been changed.
If you have any questions about how we handle personal information, please contact us via the Contact page on our website.