In order to engage as many stakeholders as possible, WADA has created a number of branded visuals for stakeholders to brand their own Play Safe on Play True Day 2020 photos and videos. These include:
- Branded frames that you may layer onto your photo or video messages
- A Play Safe Pledge that can be either printed or personalized digitally for your social media platforms
- Various GIFs that have been created for the day that can be used on Instagram
How to use the Frames:
- Download the frame of your choice (Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, Orange or Dark Blue).
- Choose a picture to use in the frame (the image should be a minimum of 600x600px, ideally 1000x1000px).
- Use an editing software to layer the two images (Photoshop, or others).
- If you don't have such a program, you can use Pixlr, a free online tool.
- Open your chosen image, and then add the frame on top. (By clicking "Add Image" and "Browse" to import the image from your computer on Pixlr).
- Save it as a JPG or PNG.
- Use it on social media with #PlayTrueDay, #PlaySafe and #PlayTrue
How to use the Pledge:
In order to showcase the reasons you Play Safe on Play True Day, you can either:
- Print out the Play Safe Pledge, write the reason you Play Safe on Play True Day, and take a picture of yourself holding the frame to share on social media.
- Use an editing software to add text to the Pledge (Twitter version, Instagram version) and save it to share on social media.
- Use the Pledge as an Instagram Story and add your text directly in the app.
How to use the GIFs:
GIFs are only available on Instagram stories. Here is a tutorial on how to use GIFs.