In force Publication date 01 Apr 15
Harmonisation of uncertainty calculations of the quantitative doping control analytical procedures
Project Title: Harmonisation of uncertainty calculations of the quantitative doping control analytical procedures
Researchers: C. Georgakopoulos (Doping Control Laboratory of Athens, Greece), F. Delbeke (Doping Control Laboratory, Ghent, Belgium)
Year accepted: 2007
Summary: More specifically, the current project proposes:
1. To evaluate uncertainty estimation for isotope ratio mass spectrometry and hematological analyzers technologies, where pour literature has been published so far.
2. To survey within the WADA Accredited Doping Control Laboratories various ways for uncertainty estimation of the quantitative procedures.
3. To incorporate uncertainty specifications from the under preparation WADA technical document on uncertainty.
4. To develop a software tool for uncertainty evaluation, specific for the WADA Accredited Doping Control Laboratories based on the 1-3 above paragraphs.
5. To distribute a first version of the software tool to WADA Accredited Doping Control Laboratories to perform a first evaluation.
6. To collect evaluation points, apply a second software version and distribute the software to the WADA Accredited Doping Control Laboratories.
Available in 1 language.