National Anti-Doping Organizations (NADOs) are the entities designated by each country as possessing the primary authority and responsibility, at the national level, for the anti-doping programs in a country. This includes:
- adopting and implementing anti-doping rules;
- planning and implementing anti-doping education;
- directing the collection of samples;
- conducting investigations;
- managing test results; and
- conducting result management at the national level.
Please visit the NADO Program page for more information on WADA’s NADO Program.