Since 2004, when the first World Anti-Doping Code (Code) came into force, a number of legal decisions have been rendered applying the rules of the Code by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) as well as by other internal tribunals of International Federations and National Anti-Doping Organizations.
Decisions resulting from appeals by WADA
Please visit our Resources section to consult decisions resulting from appeals by WADA.
Other anti-doping case law libraries
A number of anti-doping organizations publish the decisions rendered by their disciplinary panels. Below is a non-exhaustive list.
- International Equestrian Federation (FEI)
- International Federation of Rowing Associations (FISA)
- International Swimming Federation (FINA)
- International Tennis Federation (ITF)
- International Rugby Board (IRB)