CoachTrue – Computer-based anti-doping learning tool
In order to cater to the various learning styles and demanding schedules of coaches, WADA has created CoachTrue.
The following features are included in the CoachTrue module:
- Pre-Test: Allows coaches to identify current knowledge base
- Tutorials: A series of presentations with voice-overs that provide essential information on the following topics:
1. Health consequences of doping
3. Results management
4. Therapeutic use exemptions
6. Decision making
- Scenario-Based Activities: Practical application of acquired knowledge to possible real-life scenarios.
- Who Wants to Play True: A fun way for coaches to test their knowledge of anti-doping issues.
- Post-Test & Certification: Once coaches have completed all required elements, including a final assessment of learning (post-test), they are awarded a certificate of completion.
Organizations wishing to provide access to CoachTrue through their Web sites may request a Web sticker (shown above), by contacting WADA Education Department.