In force Publication date 08 Sep 21
Knowledge, Attitudes and Experiences on Anti-Doping of General Practitioners and Pharmacists in Kenya
Project/Report Title: Knowledge, Attitudes and Experiences on Anti-Doping of General Practitioners and Pharmacists in Kenya
Researcher(s)/author(s): Jonathan Rotich
Institution(s): Kenyatta University (Kenya)
Year of funding/approval: 2021
- To assess if there is influence of gender, age, or experience as a preference for athletes seeking doping information or agents
- To evaluate knowledge of doping in sports among general practitioners and pharmacists in Kenya.
- To assess the attitudes of general practitioners and pharmacists towards doping in Kenya.
- To establish general practitioners and pharmacists experience with doping in Kenya.
- To find out if there is significant difference in knowledge, attitude and experience towards doping among general practitioners and pharmacists in Kenya.
Available in 1 language.