- Outcomes of the CHINADA-WADA International Symposium on Foodstuff Residues and Impact on Anti-Doping Analysis in Sport
- Agenda for the CHINADA-WADA International Symposium on Foodstuff Residues and Impact on Anti-Doping Analysis in Sport
- A general perspective on the use of WADA prohibited substances for animal husbandry, by Prof. Le BIZEC, Bruno.
- Chiral separation analysis of urinary clenbuterol enantiomers in Chinese population by LC-MS-MS for doping control purpose, by Dr. LU, Jianghai.
- Drug Residues Analysis and Implications for Doping Controls, by Prof. THEVIS, Mario.
- Elimination study of Clenbuterol by consumption of meat contaminated and a pharmaceutical preparation, by Dr. VELASCO, Benjamin.
- Enantiomeric Separation of Clenbuterol as Analytical Strategy to Distinguish Abuse from Meat Contamination, by Drs. STERK, Saskia.
- Hair Testing to provide additional evidence in doping cases of potential (clenbuterol) contaminations, by Dr. THIEME, Detlef.
- Introduction to Clenbuterol Positives in Doping Tests, by Mr. WANG, Xinzhai.
- Nature, source and incidence of meat contaminants interfering with anti-doping tests, by Drs. STERK, Saskia.
Publication date 30 November 2017
Science & Medicine