Here are the visuals to use for Play True Day (10 April).
How to use the Frames:
- Download the frame of your choice (Frame 1 or Frame 2).
- Choose a picture to use in the frame (the image should be a minimum of 600x600px, ideally 1000x1000px).
- Use a program to layer the two images (Photoshop, or others).
- If you don't have such a program, you can use Pixlr, a free online tool.
- Open your chosen image, and then add the frame on top. (By clicking "Add Image" on Pixlr).
- Save it as a JPG or PNG.
- Use it on social media with #PlayTrueDay.
If you don't have an image to use in the frames, you can also download our standalone graphic here.
Publication date 2 April 2019