NEW INTRO EDITING
Filters (multiple choices):
Athletes & Coaches
- Biological Passport
- Blood Doping
- Dietary and Nutritional Supplements
- EPO Detection
- Human Growth Hormone (hGH)
- Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE)
About the Organization
- What is WADA?
- Why is it important to combat doping in sport?
- Why is worldwide coordination of the fight against doping in sport necessary?
- Who's Who in the global harmonized fight against doping in sport?
- What has WADA achieved since its establishment in November 1999?
- What are WADA's primary activities in leading the global fight against doping in Sport?
- How is WADA governed?
- How is WADA funded?
- Where is WADA located?
- UNESCO Voluntary Fund
About the Program
- 2009 World Anti-Doping Code
- 2012 Prohibited List
- 2013 Prohibited List
- 2014 Prohibited List
- ADO Testing Statistics
- Code Review Process
- International Standards
- Laboratory Testing Figures (2011)
- Laboratory Testing Figures (2012)
- Protection of Privacy
- Stakeholder Obligations on Code Compliance
- Strict Liability in Anti-Doping
- WADA Compliance Monitoring
- WADA's Role in Results Management