Register now for the IV International Conference on Novel Psychoactive Substances (NPS)
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Paul Griffiths and Roumen Sedefov, EMCDDA: "How NPS changed the way we understand and respond to drugs”
- Ana Gallegos and Michel Evans-Brown, EMCDDA: "How did the EU EWS evolved in the last years and why?"
- Justice Tettey, UNODC Global SMART Programme: “NPS emergence, challenges and trends - the global perspective”
- Olivier Rabin, WADA: "Prohibited Substances in Sports: Emphasis on Counterfeit and Illegal Drugs of Abuse”
- Ornella Corazza, University of Hertfordshire, UK: “Highs and Whys: Self-Perception and Motivations of NPS Users"
- Aviv Weinstein, University of Ariel, Israel: "The Effects of Synthetic cannabinoids on Executive Function and Related Brain Activity in fMRI”
- Owen Bowden-Jones, Imperial College, UK: "From club to clinic: How Should Clinicians Respond to the Challenge of NPS?”
- Anders Helander, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden: "New Drugs of Abuse Require New Testing Strategies”
- Zsolt Demetrovics, Eötvös Loránd University, “NPS in Hungary:An Historical Overview”
- Giovanni Martinotti, Chieti-Pescara University, Italy: “NPS and Psychiatric Symptoms: Results from the Ibiza Study”
- Andy Parrott, Swansea University, UK: "The Perils of Ecstasy, Nicotine, and Other Psychoactive Drugs: An Overview of Forty Years Of Psychobiological Research".
- Fabrizio Schifano, University of Hertfordshire, UK: "Use of Novel Psychoactive Substances and the Risk of Psychopathological Disturbances”
- John Corkery, University of Hertfordshire, UK: "The Evolution and Characteristics of UK Deaths Involving GHB and its analogues"
- Giuseppe Bersani, Sapienza University, Italy: "NPS-Induced Changes in the Phenomenology of Psychiatric Diseases"
- Eva Keller, Semmelweis University, Hungary: "Forensic Case of Novel Psychoactive Substances”
Submit your Abstract now (will be closed on 12 January 2016)
This event will also be streamed live.