Note: In , WADA’s Foundation Board approved an amendment to Article 7.4 of the Code to allow WADA-accredited Laboratories to report Atypical Findings (ATFs) for certain exogenous Prohibited Substances identified by WADA. These amendments took effect on 1 June 2019.
In November 2017, WADA’s Foundation Board specifically related to compliance. These amendments, which support the new International Standard for Code Compliance by Signatories (ISCCS) took effect on 1 April 2018.
The pre-1 April 2018 and pre-1 June 2019 versions of the Code are archived below.
- Français (French)
- Code mondial antidopage 2015 avec amendements de 2018 (PDF 704.56 KB)
- Code mondial antidopage 2015 - Final (PDF 850.18 KB)
- Code mondial antidopage 2015 - Final avec changements par rapport au Code 2009 (PDF 834.83 KB)
- Code mondial antidopage 2009 (PDF 1.43 MB)
- Code mondial antidopage 2003 (PDF 252.48 KB)
- Español (Spanish)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Deutsch (German)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- فارسی (Persian)
- Portuguese, International
- Русский (Russian)
- Slovenčina (Slovak)
- 中文 (Chinese)