The deadline to register is 18 October
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) is pleased to inform participants of the organized as part of the Agency’s Fifth World Conference on Doping in Sport, taking place from 5-7 November 2019 in Katowice, Poland.
A number of tours have been organized for participants during the World Conference. The tours cover an array of historical and cultural attractions including the following:
- A walking tour of the old town of Katowice
- A tour of Nikiszowiec, “the pearl of Katowice”
- A tour of the Guido coal mine
- A day tour to Kraków
- A tour of the Auschwitz Birkenau memorial and museum
- A salt mine tour in Wieliczka
- A tour of the Castle of Pszczyna, “the pearl of upper Silesia”
- A tour of the Jasna Góra Pauline Monastery in Częstochowa
In addition to the above-mentioned tours, the City of Katowice has graciously suggested a visit to the that participants may access locally.
© City of Katowice
For more information on the organized tours mentioned above, or to book your tour in advance, please visit the of the Conference Website where you can find schedules and pricing information.
For further information on the Conference itself, and to by the deadline of 18 October, please consult the that contains all relevant information, including: the ; the ; ; ; and a .
Should you have any queries relating to registration, accommodation and transport, please consult the on the .