CoachTrue – Computer-based anti-doping learning tool
In order to cater to the various learning styles and demanding schedules of coaches, WADA has created CoachTrue.
Click on the image to access the CoachTrue platform.
Coaches of elite-level athletes
The following features are included in the elite-level module of CoachTrue:
- Pre-Test: Allows coaches to identify current knowledge base
- Tutorials: A series of presentations with voice-overs that provide essential information on the following topics:
1. Health consequences of doping
3. Results management
4. Therapeutic use exemptions
6. Decision making
- Scenario-Based Activities: Practical application of acquired knowledge to possible real-life scenarios.
- Who Wants to Play True: A fun way for coaches to test their knowledge of anti-doping issues.
- Post-Test & Certification: Once coaches have completed all required elements, including a final assessment of learning (post-test), they are awarded a certificate of completion.
Organizations wishing to provide access to CoachTrue through their Web sites may request a Web sticker (shown above), by contacting WADA Education Manager Léa Cléret at firstname.lastname@example.org.